Today I was asked what I liked or found interesting about FBC Keller and is there was something that I didn't really understand.
First, I love how the pastor takes time to out of his day to help those who want to go deeper in God's word. and encouraging us to write a sermon on a specific section of verses. Then helping teach that section when we come to it in out study.
Secondly, One thing I don't really understand is why the Pastoral intern only works Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday during Upward season and Sundays. It seems like he would be working more and helping the pastor with his duties.
So far this has been a very beneficial week in understanding how a large church is run. I am excited to see what else I learn. I know that God will use the things I learn in the future,
Soli Deo Gloria
No comments:
Post a Comment